Talent Acquisition and Recruitment
• Execute sourcing process based on Employee Requisition Form (ERF) requirements and needs
• Coordinate with HR manager on staffing and support system plans for recruitment and sourcing
• Contribute with talent acquisition strategy and process
• Plan and Lead recruitment sourcing, marketing, and branding activities
• Develop a process to ensure positive candidate experience
• Assist in interviewing and screening
• Develop processes, policies and procedure of the company
• Conduct Administrative Hearing and handle grievances
• Develop performance management
• Coordinate with the operation and other stakeholders in education and solving any employee or Labor relations challenges
• Provide training for new process and policies for all employees
• Create performance management and good discipline management
Central Documentation / Organizational Development
• Create employee database
• Make sure all pre-employment documents are properly endorsed and complete for 201 filings.
• Create and analyze job positions and job requirements
• Ensure all resources are available upon onboarding and orientation process of all hires
Management / Monitoring and Coaching
• Ensure that All teams work in accordance with the approved company operating policies, procedures, practices and methods.
• Maximize the potential of subordinates through coaching, development and effective performance management method
• Handle disputes within the team
• Make sure all KPI’s are met by all subordinates
• Evaluate and recommend necessary staffing support for efficient
Reports and other administrative tasks
• Conduct Monthly / Quarterly Review during Mancom or executive meeting.
• Gather relevant data relevant to check the accuracy of the report (Attrition, Recruitment etc..)
• Create and Monitor Performance Evaluation of all subordinates.
• Monitor and report monthly budget report
• Do other tasks that is assigned by the CEO.
• Coordinate with all operations management to ensure the smooth implementation of new process, policies, and procedure